COTRA is extending its call for applications by Ugandans for MSc. scholarships tenable at Rhodes University (South Africa), and Mzuzu University (Malawi). The following scholarships are available under this call:
- 1 MSc. in Ichthyology and Fisheries Science at Rhodes University, South Africa
- 1 MSc. in Master of Science in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences at Mzuzu University, Malawi
The EU under its Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme, has provided funding to support an academic partnership “Collaborative Training and Research in Fisheries and Aquaculture in East, Southern and Central Africa (COTRA)” project to training of professionals to achieve sustainable fisheries management and aquaculture resources that shall lead to increased fish production and enhanced food and nutritional security, and hence, improved livelihood and household revenue.
- The Call for applications is open until 23rd July 2018 (Midnight East African time).
- All interested candidates should download the application forms from http://cns.mak.ac.ug/news/call-extension-cotra-scholarship fill the forms and submit through email to the project coordinating office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to the coordinator at the sending institution, Makerere University (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Download other details about the scholarship and application forms: http://cns.mak.ac.ug/news/call-extension-cotra-scholarship
- Female candidates and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
- For details about the programmes, visit websites of the hosting Universities: Rhodes University www.ru.ac.za; Mzuzu University www.mzuni.ac.mw.